Harvest proceeds will be paid in Euros for all clients to the bank account provided within the Contract. All payments will be made net. Any bank charges, fees, and expenses will be paid by the client.
The term of the management agreement is for 15 years. Longer terms are possible to renew every 15 years, and are subject to price negotiation.
Yes, according to the contract, you can exit or sell your land at any time by giving us a 3-month notification without any additional penalty. We charge a 3% commission and handle the entire process.
We are already the leader in the market, but like every successful company with a great product, we want to expand and share our success with our investors and grow together. With the participation of our investors, we grow faster and stronger. We speed up our plans, and we are aiming to be the largest almond producer in the region.
The price for almonds is continuously rising; the product is highly demanded in Spain and used for more than 15 product items production. We took the lowest wholesale market prices as a reference. We are making long-term annual agreements with our buyers as well as export business structure as our production volumes are increasing each year.
You can visit and check on your land and the project status anytime. Agro Invest Spain will provide quarterly operational updates on the website to the landowners. We also send an annual financial report four weeks following each harvest period.
We sell free-hold real estate assets with a high-income generating model. We believe that our investors should focus on the security of the land, production, management, and returns.
Security Of The Land: All almond farmlands we sell to our investors are free-hold, and there is no charge or debt on them.
Security Of The Plantation, Infrastructure, and Production
Firstly, we have decades of experience in the business, and we are using the most modern and advanced plantation and farming techniques. We check the conditions of the soil, water and air before purchasing and selling the lands to make sure that we will have a 100% success rate in all the projects We employ advanced cultivation techniques which is far superior to traditional growing methods.
We only release our projects for sale after completing the following checklist:
- Right elevation
- Right high from sea level
- Soil and water tests
Security on the management: We have no competition in the field with our:
- Expert agriculture engineers
- Expert management and labor team with the experience and know-how
- High technology machinery
- Professional farmland management software
Security On The Returns: Penta almond trees are one of the most recognized high-quality almonds in the world. Almond wholesale and free-market prices have been increasing steadily in the last years. We are also investing millions of Euros in a factory facility in the heart of our operational zone for cleaning, drying, calibrating, and packaging to be able to offer an export option for higher returns.
For three simple reasons:
- Our prices are reasonable for the full package of freehold farmland, planted with almond trees, grid connection, water irrigation system, electricity supply with power box or solar panel, labor house, storage, security fences, and road infrastructure. The price growth rate and appreciation are essential for our investors.
- As it is the nature of the business, prices of the lands, labor, construction materials, pipes, trees, fences increase over time, which reflects on the prices of our projects.
- Almond trees can grow only in specific lands under specific conditions like the right height from the sea level, proper soil, and water. Our lands are valuable as they are rare and they are all located alongside the official municipality roads. These reasons make them valuable assets. From day one, projects put value and get appreciation as the almond trees grow.